Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Terms...

It has come to my attention that many people are intersted in what I produce and like the work I put out. I am willing to continue to create custom pieces for anyone who comes knowing that this process isn't cheap. I would appreicate that you would give my business the same respect as you would a Forever21, Akira, etc. Everything I create is done solely by myself so I will be charging as so. I have no set rates because everyone wants something different.

Also, although I do say I am a seamstress, it is NOT the same as a tailor. I call myself an artist as well and as one we like to stick to our ideas and not go over things that has already been made. This meaning I do not do alterations.

I would also like to point out way of payment. Unless we have discussed something personally, every custom order that is requested 50% of the payment is due up front cash or via paypal. Pieces from different collections I produce will be sold as if you were shopping online, entire payment will be dus up front. More details of how that process is forth coming.

As always, I am so grateful for those who have supported me and helped me get to where I am today. I am learning that business...is business and I have to treat it that way. Respect my craft....is all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment